How can I lose weight

any advice?

momoffour31

Asked by momoffour31 at 3:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• when u find out, can u let me know?
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 5:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• If you can stay on course with it exercise and change your eating habbits.. The exercise part isn't that hard because you can get alot of it just by doing everyday chores around the house that you'd normally do.. take advantage of the stairs if you have them, try to go up and down them SERVERAL times a day... That's one of the things I do.... Now changeing your eating habbits for me is SOOOO HARD.... My husband refuses to eat anything even remotely healthy and my kids are trying to follow in his footsteps...lol Try not to change everything in your life diet wise at once, they say that can make it an automatic failure for a diet, instead change 1 thing at a time... It makes it just a little easier.... I started exerciseing 3 months ago (out walking and all) and have lost 10+ pounds myself on just the exercise. Good luck with the weight loss and if you need to talk about it just drop me a line.....
    Tekamahmom (Brooke)
    Tekamahmom

Answer by Tekamahmom at 11:19 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• a great way to jump start your weight loss is nutritional cleansing.
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 2:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• What are some of your goals, etc?
    I am a personal trainer, drop me a line and maybe I can help ya out.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 5:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2009