I'm childless for 2 days :(

My son was going stir crazy with me being on the couch all day in pain or grouchy because I am always well, bleeding and it makes me feel out of it. I decided to let him go to my friends house for a couple days to swim and just get out and have fun. I keep looking over my shoulder thinking he is sleeping and telling our dogs to be quiet because they might wake up Alex and he's not even here. How do you moms deal with not having your kids around when you have an only child who goes to stay with someone and no SO?

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:00 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just got my LO back after 2 days. I enjoyed it and got cleaning done w/o someone undoing it every 2 seconds. Sit back and relax and enjoy the peace and quiet.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:13 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• parrrrtay at gigi's house, BYOB! ;]

hehe jk
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:03 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• It is 1am and although he would be asleep his presence always makes me feel safe. Gosh I'm bored!! Oh well, I wish I could post pics and videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:14 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• do it anyway! everyone else is!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:15 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Naw, I shouldn't I just got my name back like I wanted, if Ido it has to be funny little puddy tats and stuff like that but I did see this one video on a post . Maybe I'll post it while I mop the kitchen. Yup. I'm opping at 1:30 am .
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:30 AM on Aug. 11, 2009