Does anyone else do this?

My mother in law told me that she's going to come over to help me organize and clean my house because I'm sick and I'm suspossed to be resting. We have such different standards, mine being slightly more relaxed since I still have 4 kids in the house. I was wondering, if anyone else cleans before someone else comes over to help? I can't seem to just sit back, I'm cleaning now, because I don't know when she's coming over, just sometime this week.

adove01

Asked by adove01 at 6:06 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do the same thing! I welcome the help but insist they tell me whenthey are coming to help and then I clean as much as I can the night before. I only have 1 child but I also take care of my mom so I do neglect other things in life. I just don't want my neighbor thinking we are complete slobs. lol
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 6:23 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I do too. I have a friend and the 2 of us have decided to help each other get cleaned and organized sine we both have children and very busy schedules I think that this will help us. I clean for 2 days before any one comes b/c I work and go to school so it looks like a bomb blew up here.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:11 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• LOL....Yes, I would if it were my MIL or my grandmother. My mother has seen it all at its worst so I dont care what she thinks, but yes that sounds like something I would do. Just take it easy and its okay if she doesnt approve of everything youve done or how you clean. If she wants to help, then let her help you.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:39 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• That's very nice for her to help you.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:07 AM on Aug. 11, 2009