Is baby suppose to be on the outside of your rib??

Ok, so I'm 35 weeks and all day today the baby has been in the top left corner of my belly. His body is OVER my ribs. (If I lift up my shirt I see a ball just in that corner) Is that normal? I thought the baby stays in/under your ribs. He's so far over I can feel his body and my stomach is hard on the left side, and my right side feels empty well, just feels like fat! Being so far along I thought this is when they start having less room to move around. Why do you think he's in that corner? And what about the ribs?
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have that happen all the time......but i dont think hes on the outside...i could be wrong...but i dont think so....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:31 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• That's exactly where my baby's butt was for what seemed like the longest time.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 11, 2009