Is baby suppose to be on the outside of your rib??

Ok, so I'm 35 weeks and all day today the baby has been in the top left corner of my belly. His body is OVER my ribs. In between my ribs and skin (If I lift up my shirt I see a ball just in that corner) Is that normal? I thought the baby stays in/under your ribs. He's so far over I can feel his body and my stomach is hard on the left side, and my right side feels empty well, just feels like fat! Being so far along I thought this is when they start having less room to move around. Why do you think he's in that corner? And what about the ribs?

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol your baby can do that. as far as I know, you were able to see my toes in my mother's ribs because I had it ALL up in there lol
    as for the corner. Idk why he would be in that corner. my baby loves to be right at my ribs, you'ld feel it hard across it but no where else at times lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 7:07 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My son loved to have his toes in my ribs, but i never felt them on the outside. But your lil one is out of room to move, and its not that uncommon for a baby to stay to one side, my son was on my left side the last few months of my pregnancy.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 7:17 AM on Aug. 11, 2009