What does your nine month olds feeding schedule look like and naptimes?

please include times and what they eat and maybe how much they eat and nap thank you

MoMMyto2971

Asked by MoMMyto2971 at 7:31 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My 9 mo old ate anything that we ate but it went through the food processor to get it into smaller pieces. She ate 3 meals a day with a few snacks in between mostly plain cheerios. She wakes up between 8 and 10 and takes a nap about 2 hours later and took a 2 hour nap and repeat. This is still her schedule at 13 mos. My child just needs a lot of sleep. But a 9 mo old can eat anything a adult can minus the spice (except that mine likes all of that). Good luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:00 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My 9 months old wakes up around 7 breastfeeds then has some oatmeal and fruit, usually some no sugar added applesauce (I'm NOT a morning person lol). He takes a nap around 8:30 until around 10. At 11:30-12, he eats lunch - maybe 2 oz chix pulled apart, with a spoonful of green beans cut up, and some fresh fruit and breastfeeding. Nap from 1:30-3:30, breastfeed at 3:30 and maybe a small snack - some cut up grapes, or cheerios. Supper at 5:30-6, whatever we're having, as much as he wants, and breastfeeding. Bedtime is 7:30 - he breastfeeds, we read a book, sing 2 songs and then he goes to bed.
    We don't do baby food anymore, because he was ready for thicker stuff, it's more convenient for us for him to eat what we're having, my inlaws keep us full of veggies from their garden and we love fresh fruit.

Answer by missanc at 8:22 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• By then my son was eating Breakfast Lunch & Dinner with a bottle right be foer bedtime and after his afternoon nap, which was after linch time & his morning nap was about 2-3 hours after he got up for the day.
    ashnbra1

Answer by ashnbra1 at 10:44 AM on Aug. 11, 2009