Aunt Flo is M.I.A!!!

With my 1st (and only) pregnancy, I found out I had HUGE fibroid tumors and had to have a c-section. My hubby and I decided to try again and spoke with the DR. , had an ultrasound and they found ovarian systs. The first day of my last period was 06/20/2009, 3 negative EPT's, have been very tired and nauseated, and the nurse keeps telling me to wait it out!!! Any suggestions or anyone with similar issues?

mcrayton1978

Asked by mcrayton1978 at 8:04 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Just listen to the doctors and wait! I have PCOS which is ovrian cyctes and they prevent you from ovulating. Just wait and see some times I miss a period for two months sometimes I don't but you just have to wait. I also have been tired and nauseated but like you I have to wait!! It suck but its all you can do.
    sarahlu2009

Answer by sarahlu2009 at 8:26 AM on Aug. 11, 2009