Where do you shop mom everyday clothes that are trendy?

I have gotten rid of alot of clothes that were too young looking. All the things that I like seem to flair at the waist but I cann't where them because my wide hips and lil tummy make it look like I am still expecting. I feel like tossing the whole closet! Sugggestions????????????????/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I shop at JP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• JCPenney
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 9:02 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• kohls macys pennys marshalls lane bryant (if your a size 12 and up)
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 9:02 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• TJ MAXX, CATO, NAME BRAND CLOTHING.. get in some resale shops, that way when you want you can take them back and start over when you get tired of wha you are wearing.. lol
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 9:13 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I like Old Navy. Of course I can't wear some of the stuff in there because it's too young looking, but I pick and choose.

Answer by missanc at 9:19 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I shop a walmart, kmart, and the stores in the mall.

Answer by louise2 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I don't know how old you are but I am 25 size 7 and I shop at Kohls. Target, JCP,Charlotte Russe,whatever other store in the mall I like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• jc penny, great for WOMEN!!! target has lots of good stuff too
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 9:33 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Gap, Old Navy, Express, New York and Company, Target and H&M are my favorites.
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 9:39 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Gap Outlet - same Gap clothes just a bit cheaper and they have tons of larger sizes, Target, Old Navy and I love Lands End - classic pieces that will last you for years. A lot of people think Lands End are for old people but they're not, you can get kaki pants skirts, jeans, twin sets and polos; I tend to think of the style as classic prep. I love their clothes, great quality and you can always get deals and/or free shipping codes to help bring down the cost.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 11, 2009