Do you like your neighbors (the ones in the house closest to yours)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do. They are good, kind people. Our children grew up together and have fond memories of the other families.

Answer by Bmat at 9:31 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• no actually i hate them.she thinks she is all that and a bag of chips and spread around awful lies about me that her husband told me about.and she is getting the whole neighborhood to hate me also ..my feeling is that the husband is going to afghanastan and wont be around and frankly cant stand her either...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My neighbors are trouble makers that will go after you in a posse, and gang up on you.You have to watch your back in my neighborhood and stay away from them as much as you can.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:46 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• yes I like all my neighbors. They are all very quite and keep to themselves. I live kind of out in the country and have four houses around me that are quite close. I've met them all a few times. We bring mail to each other when we accidentally get each others, but other than that we don't talk. I like neighbors who keep to themselves, a wave and a smile from time to time is a good relationship!

geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• i really dont know my neighbors to say that i like them or not cause i stay to myself in my neighborhood.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 11, 2009