any one have cleaning tips

any one have cleaning tips. for someone that hates cleaing. do you have days where you clean one thing more then something esle. do you have any ways of getting stains out of stuff like couches. or how to get organized..... im so lost i moved out and came back to a big big mess and i dont know what to do. im kind of scared of cleaning this place cuz i dont kn0ow what i will find.

jacobmommy62106

Asked by jacobmommy62106 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Here's what I think I would do. First pick up things and toss or put them where they belong. Getting rid of clutter really helps. Then take on one kind of cleaning task at a time. All of the dusting. all of the vacuuming, all of the floor washing, all of the appliance cleaning, all of the bathroom scrubbing, all of the dusting, laundry always. Good luck.

Answer by Bmat at 10:04 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• For stains I have a steamcleaner... I clean a little bit everyday.... I'd start with the bigger things, and leave the smaller stuff for the next day.
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 10:05 AM on Aug. 11, 2009