Do you have matches in your home?

I heard that matches can be use in the bathroom instead of air freshener...LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha my dad kept matches in the bathrooms and lit them after he um went. It actually worked though sometimes he would have to light more than one hahahaha. It makes the bathroom a little smoky (I think its the smoke more than burning up the smell) and smell like a little fire. Always knew if he had been there though. Ok maybe TMI.
    cinemagirl823

Answer by cinemagirl823 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lol good one .

Umm no but we have liters ;)
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 10:21 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Ive heard that too, but I have this thing about having matches out where my kids can reach them. I had a 7 yr old (plenty old enough to know better) have the neighbor talk her into lighting a match on our back porch. We had put the christmas tree out there so we could take it to the lake for the fish. She lit this dry cmas tree and it went up in flames very quickly. I wanted to hug her and hurt her all at the same time. She knew better but allowed another child to influence her. She could have been seriously hurt so while we DO have matches, I keep them so high, I almost cant reach them...LOL.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:27 AM on Aug. 11, 2009