the roasting of Arlen Specter...omg too GREAT!

Are you watching the news right now?? They are roasting this guy! He ACTUALLY said "I don't have to be here, he doiesn't get paid extra" AND one guy told him Thank you for coming to speak to those that elected you to office....the republicans! HAHAHA...They are NOT acting like a MOB they are acting like VERY agravated people because the elcted people aren't listening! How awesome is it that consevatives and people who don't want to live in a welfare state are standing up???

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 10:00 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am a political moderate, and I have voted "both sides of the aisle". I'm also a Veteran, and the wife of a Service Member, and a proud American.

That having been said - I say BRAVO to the people of PA! It's ABOUT TIME that ALL the politicians in DC - on BOTH sides of the aisle - are reminded that they DO have to answer (and listen to) the people.

I saw where he said he didn't have to be there and listen to them - all I can say is WOW!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:42 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I AM LOVING IT!!!!! It is SOOOOOOOOO about time the AMERICAN people are heard. IF these asses don't do our job we need to throw them out ASAP.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:03 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• About time! :D
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:06 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• He's being very curt with his answers. Just cutting people off. All in all it is a good crowd but he is just regurgitating answers. There are no real facts about the bill. Thats the main problem. This bill the people have read (or tried to) is not going to be the final bill and who knows if we will be able to even have time to read the final bill. Congress will pull the same old thing with the final bill. while the fact tthat these town halls are showing the Dems true colors and that Americans are really mad they are useless for finding out the truth about what will be in the bill.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• LMAO...the guy just asked him to go back and sponsor a bill for term limits...STANDING ovation. Spector says "the people of PA can vote me out at any time!"...and everyone started laughing...I think he may be voted out! LOL

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• "the people of PA can vote me out at any time!"

Famous last words!!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:18 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• K going to look for this on youtube
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:29 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Not on there can I find on the web somewhere?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:31 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Fox news.com is streaming it....
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• ty momof
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:14 AM on Aug. 11, 2009