HI All, I gained ALOT of weight when I was pregnant with my daughter almost 60lbs!!

This was my first pregnancy and I went crazy with the food. I lost 20lbs right after giving birth, and on my own in the last 6months, I have only managed to lose 8! I cannot stand this extra weight, and i'm extreemly uncomfortable! I cant seem to change my eatting habits. I've joined weight watchers, but it doesnt seem to help. I do have a gym membership, which I never go to. I do go for walks with the baby a few times a week for about an hour, but i cant seem to get on track with the eatting. I was thinking of using ALLi, Has anyone taken that?? I have heard horror stories though, like messing your pants, and uncontrolable bowel movements :-S But i also heard it works? Can anyone help me. I'm only 5'2 and this extra 30lbs is killing my confidence, big time.

LeahsMama

Asked by LeahsMama at 10:03 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• it is going to take time,
    I am 5'0 and after I had my 2nd son I was 163lb and I had a c-section so I had to wait a bit longer to lose weight so when I deiced it was time the 1st few weeks I counted calories and I was going NUTS but it worked I lost 10lb in 4 weeks [I have 2 kids so mommy duty comes 1st lol] and I also went to the gym every day for an hour. After I lost that 10bls I stopped counting and I just started eating lots a fruits and veggeys.Make sure you drink lots of water. Now I eat anything but SMALL portions and I still work out everyday. Oh yea btw make sure you drop the soda, juice with lots of sugar and NO FAST FOOD!
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• you do not want a colon cleanse. you want a whole body cleanse. you do not want to clean just one organ, you want to clean your cells so your cells can absorb the nutrients you are giving them. you need to get all the impurities out of your body. my mom lost 53 pounds on isagenix. let me know if you want more info

jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 2:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• You need to find some will power. No pill or magic diet is going to work, you have to WANT to change how you eat and make yourself exercise. Alli isn't going to do that for you, and I'm pretty sure that you have to eat right on Alli, if you don't, that's when the problems like messing your pants happen. Go get the South Beach Diet, the food is great and it is a plan that teaches you how to eat right.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Colon cleanses are not the answer. Actually they can be dangerous since it flushes out the water that your body would have reabsorbed leaving you dehydrated. Healthy diet and exercise is the answer to your problem. Visit my blog www.fitnesswithcheryl.com to learn more or visit Team Beachbody for all the tools and tips and programs to help you lose weight the healthy way.

cja2882

Answer by cja2882 at 8:52 AM on Aug. 12, 2009