1 yr old birthday party?!?

my daughter is havin her 1st birthday soon. nd i dont know where to have it at besides my house or her grandparents...its gona be in oct so its gna be cold..

where else could i have it at??

any suggestions????

jaydensmommy_08

Asked by jaydensmommy_08 at 10:09 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son's birthday is in December. Our local park has a bunch or buildings that can be rented out and I rented one that had heat. That way it wasn't weird for my family to go to my husband's family's house or something like that. I'm not sure if you have anything like that, but I know some restaurants have party rooms that you can rent also.
    militarywife976

Answer by militarywife976 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My friends little girl is an October baby and last year she had her party at the local pumpkin patch. All the kids got to choose a small pumpkin and she had paints set up for them to paint and the kids all dressed up. It was really cute and a lot of fun. You can always look for a rec center in your area that has a bounce house or a resteraunt.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 1:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I would check into your local park district, it should be pretty reasonable as far as price is concerned. McDonald's also has party rooms, also check out your local bowling alley or pizza place to see if they have a party room. The benefit with a room through the park district is that you can bring in your own food as opposed to a restaurant they will want you to purchase their food.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 7:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My daughter's first birthday is this december. and I have read in books, magazines, online articles to keep it short and sweet for their 1st birthday party. the closest family & friends, and usually somewhere where the baby feels "at home" because a party can make the baby feel very overwhelmed and easily tired. so having somewhere they feel comfortable is very conveniant for when they're ready to nap. Its an excellent point anyway :)
    Almieb38

Answer by Almieb38 at 10:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2009