Do you have any questions about the heath care reform? Check this out to help you understand what it means to you.

Ronald Reagan speaks out on Socialized Medicine - Audio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYrlDlrLDSQ

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 10:15 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Great video - wish more people would watch it and wake up to reality. We all have the ability to learn from history, I'm not sure why so many choose not to...
    Heather2001

Answer by Heather2001 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Thank You for taking the time to watch it. I was amazed when I heard this so I wanted to share it.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:13 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• yes, a guy who's been dead for years is just the person to give you all the info on a plan that's still being developed. that's just brilliant.

or you could read this

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 11:42 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• and the fact that she homeschools.......ugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Auto you prove my point over and over and over again.....You dont like truth do ya hon?
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Learn from what President Reagan said he is teaching you a lesson on what is happening here in America....do ya think what Obama and company is doing something new? Uh, Think again.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• what about the fact that I homeschool?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• It's frightening that's what. Though I am not the person who made the statement, I will take a stab at it.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• THANK YOU, tyme4me !! Wonderful talk to listen to !! I'm sending this to everybody !

Wow, autodidact;
    self-taught you may be, but I'm SURE you studied writings by people who are no longer living - heck our whole civilization; EVERY civilization is based on wisdom and experience which pre-dates the current citizens.

Some things are simply true: we don't need someone in the 1990's to tell us about gravity before we take gravity seriously.

Also, there are CURRENT socialized medicine experiments happening right now to scrutinize for how they work ... so even someone who rejects anything from a dead person can learn about the real results of socialized medicine !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2009