Charlie horses and pregnancy??

So are charlie horses way more common during pregnancy or is it just me? I have been eating at lesat 2 bananas a day! Any other advice????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The only thing you can make sure to limit the amount of them is to stretch before bed and through out the day and to get some type of excersise atleast 3 days a week. Other then that you will get them, I know their a pain and unfortuently there's no cure for them. good luck to you~!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• It's normal. The only thing I was told is that when it happens don't rub it out, stretch it out to prevent any possibly blood clots from forming and moving into the veins. I know it sucks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Very normal! Instead of banana, eat kiwi; much more potassium, lots of vitamin C and tons of fiber

Make srue that you are drinking enough water

Answer by rkoloms at 11:05 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• i get them all the time and nohing gets it go away until its over....like 5 minutes of me screaming DEAR GOD MAKE IT STOP I CANT TAKE IT....lol
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My doc said increase calcium too, it helped me
    madelines_mom

Answer by madelines_mom at 12:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2009