someone told me you can do this!

someone told me passport pays for diapers and all you have to do is go to the doctor for a prescription! is this true have you tried this????

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What the heck is "passport"?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I wish my insurance would cover diapers lol. I dont know if diapers can be considered presciptionable thou. Does that mean clothes and food can be too? I kinda doubt it though. Insurance rates would skyrocket. (Oh an im guessing you mean passport insurance? I dont have it though)
    cinemagirl823

Answer by cinemagirl823 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• i've heard some insurance will pay for tylenol and condoms so who knows... i'm not sure what passport is so i couldn't tell you for sure
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 11:50 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• holy cow if u really can then dang i shouldve been getting dipers sence my tarja was born cuz ive had a passport for a long time.... but ive never tried to find out good question i say look into it
    tarja

Answer by tarja at 12:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009