do you sing lullabys to your baby??

and if so, whats your fav one to sing to them??
i sing "angels lullaby" by Reba Mcentire and now he almost falls asleep almost instantly when I start singing it to him!

landons.mama

Asked by landons.mama at 11:16 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DD loves Tender Shepherd and Eidelweiss (both from muscials) DH sings her "You are my Sunshine"
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 11:19 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I sing to my son- I'll love you forever...from the book- I started singing that to him when he was born- he is now almost 4 and he makes me sing it to him all the time! It is VERY sweet!!
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 11:20 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Ahh I love that song (Angels Lullaby) I should learn it. My DDs favorites are The Sweetheart Tree and Moon River- both by Mancini and in his movies (The Great Race and Breakfast at Tiffany's), Eidelweiss, and Baby Mine (from Dumbo). I guess I love musicals haha. They love it when I sing and stroke their hair at night :D
    cinemagirl823

Answer by cinemagirl823 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• DD likes "Rock-A-Bye Baby" It's been her fav forever. DS hates slow songs. It seriously makes him cry. So when he's going to sleep, I sing "Itsy-Bitsy Spider" It's just what he wants!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Hush little baby and amzing grace, he's 3 now and even tries to sing it with me
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 3:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2009