How old was your lil one when they started teething? Were they cranky all the time?

My daughter is 2 months old and is starting to get her left front bottom tooth in and it seems all she does is drool, she isn't a cranky lil bugger like most the lil kids I know. Is it common for her to be getting her teeth already?

calypsosmommy09

Asked by calypsosmommy09 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sure why not? Some kids are born with teeth! Neither of mine were all that cranky until they started to get the back molars and the eye teeth. But they weren't nightmares just clingy and cranky. My son started to get teeth at 3 months and my daughter at 2 months.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• yea its common. my niece is barely 3months and started teething. she's not cranky, she just drools all the time and chews on her hand. Everything goes to her mouth now, and comes out dripping wet.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• AAW! lol. My son and daughter started at 4mnths and they didn't cry eather, just drool. I usualy give then crushed eyes or whatever to diminish all pain and excess water {drool}. just get a bib, one were the back of it is plastic, so she won't damp her clothes. lol
    MyBlessin

Answer by MyBlessin at 12:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• yeah my dd stared at 4 mts. she didnt get her first toolth till she was almost 10 mts. ds is 5 mts and has been teething since he was 3 mts. ds cries and drools. my dd no problem i noticed she was teething cuz her gums were swollen. but i realized she had a tooth cuz istuck my finger in her mouth and she bit me. ouch!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Yes its norm, my ds got his first two teeth within 2 days of each other when he was 4months and now he is getting another one, he isnt really cranky but does drool aot soaks all his clothes and toys and tries to bite any and everything in site.
    tracys_75

Answer by tracys_75 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 12, 2009