how did you feel when you started your 3rd trimester...? If you are preg and not there yet, hows pregnancy for you so far

I feel like the marathon is almost over and I'm going to get my gold medal at the finish line...LOL

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• by the time i made it to the 3rd trimester .. i was exhausted. the doctor's thought i would have her premature so by the 3rd trimester i was anxious b/c i thought she was coming any day ... but she didn't decide to come until 2 days AFTER my due date.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I'm in my 3rd trimester, and I feel like time has just stopped. it felt like I was 34wks for a month!
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• ihve 4 days left(i know its 3 days cause i have to have a c-section) but it sucks,,,,,the heartburn, being ired, the shit getting kicked out of me litterally, im just ready.....i loved the first 2 trimesters.....they were great but im so over it....being to big to get comfortable to sleep....im just ready
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I'm 18.4 weeks and I feel great. I haven't had any morning sickness or anything. This is my 3rd baby and i'm a CHAMP at the beginning of pregnancies - it's the end when I get sick - pre-eclampsia. :)
    Kristen1010

Answer by Kristen1010 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I haven't liked bn pregnant through out the whole pregnancy. I've had a rough first pregnancy
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• LOL OP! I know in my 3rd trimester I was for it to be over with, but I felt great! thankfullly I didnt experience the last part of my pregnancy durint the hot summer months.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• By the time i hit the 3rd tirimester i was miserable and tired . I feelt like i had to wooble to go any wheres and i hated to bind down and get anything . IF i was u i just stay busy so time can fly . I was thankful bc i had my baby in june and didnt half to last through the hot summer month down here in mississippi .

GOOD luck !
    lyrasmom09

Answer by lyrasmom09 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• the only things bothering me are

heartburn
    painful swollen feet
    putting shoes on
    people asking me if i'm due this month
    being overly tired and hungry

otherwise i'm fine, the longer i'm pregnant the more "me" time i'm going to have. i'm going to miss being pregnant, babies are loud and poop, i'm quiet and wipe my own ass just fine.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2009