pregnant??

I am 6 days late, i have taken a few pregnancy tests and they came out light positive.... i still havent started... i havent had any spotting and a few times i have felt like light cramps on my left ovary....i been eating alot... nothing strange, just ill eat be full and then eat again like 20 minutes later..... what do i do?
what does those light positives mean?

seniors09

Asked by seniors09 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Light positive mean's positive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• this would mean that you are for sure prego u dont need to test anymore and you dont need to count on your period you just need to contact the doctor for your first visit.
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 12:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Well I have had a light positive before and my blood work came back negative so im really ify on going back to the doctor.
    seniors09

Answer by seniors09 at 12:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I was just reading this the other day that depending on the blood test that the doctor uses can determine if you get a positive or not. Apparently there are 3 different tests they can choose to do that all require a different number to say whether your positive or negative. I'd say call your doctor and make an appointment for a week from now to give your hormones time to really increase. GL
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• i have taken a few pregnancy tests and they came out light positive <<<--------------- that tells me that YES you are pregnant.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 1:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2009