New to Keller and Texas all together....what is there to do in and around Keller, TX?

I have a 6 year old son and we live in Keller, TX. What fun things are there to do? Shopping, parks, recreation, etc?

Paulsmommie

Asked by Paulsmommie at 12:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hello from a Texan. WELCOME!!! We are over here in Arlington, not too far from where you are. I have two boys, 7 and 11. I don't know a whole lot about Keller, but I know if you look up the Parks and Recreations Dept. website, you can find all the great parks in your city. As far as malls go there is Grapevine Mills Mall, not so terribly far away from you as well. It's a HUGE mall with lots of shopping, places to eat inside and outside the mall and it also has a ice skating rink in it. (My kids have played hockey there MANY times)

Hope that Helps a little...
    welcome to our lovely state
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 12:27 PM on Aug. 16, 2009