just some good input please!!!!!

my boyfriend and i when ever we have sex he pulls out. and seems to be on time and he must be doing a good job with it cause we have been doing it this way the last few months and i haven't ended up pregnant but my question is that if we do it like three times within 24 hours does the chances increase?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yep...
    but i don't know if you know..the "pull out" borth control never works..haven't you ever heard of pre-cum?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Um! I got pregnant off of pre-cum. Yes thats right. My hubby I used that method and it seemed to work for a while, but now I have a 2 year old. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• LOL exactly, pre-cum. They dont even feel it coming out it just does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• yep..pre-CUM is still cum
    it still has little soldiers in it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My favorite saying is "if you are using the pull out method to not get pregnant, he may as well just stay in". It isn't a "method", just unfinished sex. lol.

Here is some info on actual birth control options that work. =)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• The "pullout" worked for the 15mos it took between when my son was born and when we got pregnant again. We had spermicide for the times he just didn't want to, though. We got pregnant when we decided to get drunk in the living room. LOL I tell people that if the BC had been under the couch instead of in the bedroom (our son slept in our room) we wouldn't be pregnant now. LOL
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Each time you do it in increases your chances, so yep... 3 times in one day would up your chances by 3 times
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• If you don't want to get pregnant you need to change your method quick! I'm really not trying to be mean but you need to be smart enough to choose good birth control before you are smart enough to raise a kid. Please be careful. Trust me your days of having sex three times a day wil be over if you have a baby.
    shawneewaiting

Answer by shawneewaiting at 4:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• NO! Once a day will make a man more fertile. Too much or too little is not good for procreating. Oh' and the pull out method is NOT a good form of BC. Because men naturally "leak" during...
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 10:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2009