i have been lightly spotting for about 3 or 4 days and now i dont see nothing anymore what could it be? and my stomach cramps and i have headaches too when should i take a test? any i still havent seen anything in like 2 days and my stomach still cramps and hurts

sexychick87

Asked by sexychick87 at 12:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• me and several girls the TTC group are having the same thing...
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• well when did u have sex last?? see mine did that and i didn't think anything of it but i did take the test and it did say neg.- and then my breasts started to hurt a month later still didnt think anything of it i had the cramps real and like i said i a month rolled around and my mom told me i was pregnant i didnt want to believe her andshe told me to get pregnacy test and take one it said Pregnant i took one of those expensive tests anyways i still didnt want to believe it so my mom my husband and i went to the health department and they said i was pregnant so now i have a beautiful daughter that is one. but u can never be sure of those cheap pregnancies tests either sometimes ur hornmones can act up and say that u are pregnant when ur not so be careful of those.
    angelbabygurl

Answer by angelbabygurl at 2:32 PM on Aug. 11, 2009