A little SENSITIVE are we?! LOL

Seems Hillary isn't too fond of her hubby stealing her thunder in international affairs!!! LMAO!! I didn't think it would have been possible to feel sorry for Bill....but I'd hate to be the one to feel the brunt of Hillary's wrath!!! :o)

http://themoderatevoice.com/42633/why-did-hillary-clinton-snap-my-husband-is-not-the-secretary-of-state/

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 12:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I can't help, myself, but to wonder- if we got a round table of all the former presidents (still living) What would they say about this mess and what would THEY say needs to happen in America now.

yeah, Hillary is a toot. Maybe she needs a little reform on public relations.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• She is such a B!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• not a surprise! thanks for posting.

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 12:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Yes she was very catty when it came to that question and response. However, I too would be catty if I was having a not so good hair day. Seems as though she is alittle jealous of his status overseas, especially with the recent N.Korea thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• They Cambodian guy said there was a problem with the translation. The guy meant the current President not the former President.

I think her response was funny, and very Hillary like. Shes there on business, and Bill is a personal matter :) She shouldn't have to field questions on what he thinks.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 1:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

***
    Gee, you'd think with all of her professional accolades and experienced, she'd be a little more "polished" and be able to discern or request clarification on the question before jumping down the man's throat....you know being the Secretary of State and all!!! LOL!!!

Love the UNSCRIPTED moments!!! They're sooooooo telling!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• It would have been funnier if she said," My husband is banging your mom right now, so he can't be bothered to comment." Maybe next time.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 1:15 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• well she has been married long enough to know not to answer anything about how her hubby feels on a matter. i would snap too if i were asked what my husband thought on a subject
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• No offense, but the moderate voice isn't super credible.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 2:32 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009