This is funny, hope this is not offensive but its so funny

My mom has been looking for the stickers you put on your car window that are 2 naked girls faced back to back
but she has been looking for the fat girls (because she says why put skinnies when she's big) anyway
My sister was mad at her because she had too walk to sooccer practice and told my mom "you know those fat girls you want for your window?" mom says yes

sister then replied "You should just take a picture of yourself"
LOL My mom smacked her for being disrespectful but she said she couldnt help but laugh

do you think that that was funny? or should she have gotten in more trouble?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• i laugh.. it was funny.. i have those skinny ones on the back of mine.. lol i always say "what dont they look just likeme".. good post mama.. funny stuff..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 1:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• haha that would have been funny..I would of laughed
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• my mom would of smacked me too tho
    Lovin_mybaby5

• that is funny ur mom admited she was fat and ur sis just thought hey ur fat u take a pic of urself that is freaking funny and no she shouldnt get in trouble for that considering ur mom thought it was funny....we say stuff like that all the time in my family but we like to play jokes and tease all the time its fun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• That was funny! But I would have smacked her too. With love of course!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Her sister said it in anger, that is different than joking around. It is good that your mom could laugh about it, but your sister had the slap coming.
    I think the slap was enough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• That was disrespectful and rude. Your sister was mad cuz she had to walk and was trying to get revenge. Typical teenager.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I'd say it was funny, but since she was saying it out of anger then it was a little rude. She could have said it later as a joke and it would have been funny.
    wintersmommy06

Answer by wintersmommy06 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2009