what exactly is ceo moms and ameriplan i want more info before i give anyone of the companies my number

ryansjen

Asked by ryansjen at 1:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• Ameriplan is a 17yr old Discount Benefits Company that offers different savings programs from Dental and Health to now we offer Legal services, financial servises, roadside assistance, identity theft protection and restoration and discounts at tons of retailers nationwide on things like dining, automotive,shopping....

We are in good standing with the US Chamber of commerce, National ASsoc of Dental Plans and the Consumer Health Aliance.
    Let me know if you'd like any other info :)
    770-728-9938
    ChristinaLdennis@gmail.com
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 1:20 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Also with Ameriplan you are not cold calling or selling to people. You are just responding to their request fo rmore information. This was nice for me because I didn't want to have to sell stuff or be hung up on all the time LOL.

I also work really P/T just when my daughter naps and when my hubby comes home from work to play with her. It's not hard work and it really is fun knowing that you are helping people save money and other moms be able to stay home to.
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 1:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• CEO Moms is Melaleuca...

I have done both. Ameriplan is MUCH better!!!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• isagenix is the best MLM company. the best compensation plan, the best founders, the best leaders. they even have a succession program now, meaning you can will your business. no other MLM does that that I have heard of.
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 2:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Actually with Ameriplan you can Will it to a loved one and you can also sell it.
    Our compensation plan is pretty nice. We get paid an upfront commission as well as monthly residual income. Plus we now get a total of $1750 in a Bonus for reaching certain income levels with the company. As well as a benefits plan, 401K and life insurance :)
    www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Hi there,
    I recently started for Internet CEO Moms and I'm very happy I did. We are a team who help Moms create an income from home. We receive FREE websites, support and step-by-step training.
    NO Selling/ Stocking Products/ Billings or collections. Just a A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.

I'd love to tell you more about our great team!
    Erika

Visit my website:

www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2009