healthcare and obama

i swear he wants people to die. after hearing what he wants to do with the health crae, hes not helping any of us he is trying to kill us cuz we can not get the care we need cuz the insurance wont cover it. its insane what he is doing!!!!!! just my op

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Health

• Did you hear what he really wants or are you buying into the propaganda. The insurance companies are paying millions to keep Americans ignorant. And millions of Americans are.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I have asthma; I cannot get private health insurance. My husband has sleep apnea and uses a cPap machine; he cannot get private health insurance. We could go into the state pool for the uninsured; it would cost each of us $800-1,000 a month. We are one medical crisis away from being homeless. If one of us gets cancer, our cure rate is cut in half because we don't have insurance. The current system is broken. Insurace companies must be stopped from rationing coverage.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:30 PM on Aug. 11, 2009