breastfeeding and pregnant?

Hello! I was just wondering what certain signs of pregnancy while breastfeeding are? my daughter is five months old, and I think am pregnant again. thinking about getting a test today. what signs did you have while breastfeeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think it would be the same signs. unless you haven't stopped bleeding yet, although i doubt it because your dd is alredy 5 months. but yeh i think getting a test is the best way to find out. GOOD LUCK MOMMY!
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 1:20 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• They're no different than if you're not pregnant. I'm pregnant with my third child right now, this one and my second I got pregnant with while breastfeeding and when my current baby was around 5 months, if you ever want to talk, send me a message!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 1:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2009