Do you think that I could be pregnant?

I am about a day or two late. I am always on time, am very regular. I also spotted lightly on the 6ht and 7th. And had a little cramping. I am still having a little cramping, but still no period. I have taken 2 tests and they were both negative. So what do you think is going on. Could I be pregnant?

AllysMama1523

Asked by AllysMama1523 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could be pregnant but some pregnancy tests are not accurant until a month later in a pregnancy it did that to me and now i have a beautiful baby girl that is 1 that came too early but cant take it back now lol if i was u call a doctor for an appointment or go to the health department or hospital and take a pregnancy test and u never know ur hornmones could be acting up and make u think ur pregnant who knows...what kind of sytems(how ever u spell it) do u have
    angelbabygurl

Answer by angelbabygurl at 2:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2009