how much baby cereal do you feed your baby?

I give my son gerber oatmeal mixed with fruit for breakfast and the rest of his meals just baby food. So just wondered if i should add some cereal to another meal or what you all do for your babies meals?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daugter is 9 months and takes cereal in every bottle. The doctor started that at 3 weeks due to severe reflux, so now if I try to mix cereal with her baby food she won't eat it. I put one formula scoop to each ounce of water in her bottles.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Between 9 months to a year my kiddos liked to try a few new things, so I let them if they seemed interestd. Nutritionally, breast milk or formula is the most nutrient dense food for a little one, I wouldn't try to make them have any solids if they were doing alright without.
    LisaPisa

Answer by LisaPisa at 2:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Do YOU eat cereal for every meal?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My 9 month old eats the baby oatmeal at breakfast (for the iron) mixed with fruit but eats whatever we're eating for lunch and dinner.

Answer by missanc at 2:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My 8 month old eats cereal and fruit for b-fast, and for lunch something else usually fruit because hes picky, but for dinner its usually cream of wheat and a jar of something. he really likes cream of wheat though.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My daughter is 8 months old, and besides nursing still as her main source of nutrition. She is fed cereal with fruit in the am, 5 oz of juice daily, fruit or veggie for lunch (mixing them up every other day), snacks such as whole wheat bisquits, gerber yogurts, etc. and cereal and veggie at night. Its a good routine! Goodluck!
    Almieb38

Answer by Almieb38 at 10:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2009