Is britney spears your idol? if so, why? if not, don't bother answering this question

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• she kindve is in a way. shes so beautiful and shes got a good life. plus she dropped her baby weight in an instant. haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I think she's a good person under everything else, I just think she's had a rough time with fame. I think everything kind of piled up on her and that is why she had such a rough time. She seems like she's really trying to bring herself back up out of it though. However, I don't think I would want her to be my child's "idol". But I do wish her the best!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• She isn't my idol but I do feel sorry for her. Yeah, she's rich but so what? I feel like she was sheltered for so long - she couldn't even make decisions for herself because her 'people' were worried about her image. Can you imagine not being able to make your own choices? Money or not, she still is a person and I'm glad she is doing better. I, too, wouldn't want her as a role-model for my children but I don't think she is a bad person.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 7:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE her she's great and very pretty I also have to say that I think she had trouble with fame, I watched THS on her and it said that after she did baby one more time and went to a school dance people treated her mean, so it took away from her being a real teenager
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 3:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I like her a lot. I love her body and shes a good enterainer and must definatly be a strong person to deal with all the drama and bad stuff that people say and do to her.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:47 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• I can't say she's my idol. I can't even say for sure if I would ever buy her music. But, I will say this....she is talented...and she is a human, a mother and a woman. I have read interviews of her in magazines and I even watched the MTV special...not the one with K-Fed, but I don't know, I just see a lost girl in her eyes. I wish her all the best in life, love and happiness. I think that people around her, like so many young, impressionable celebs(and women all over really) take advantage of her. It's sad.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 11:40 AM on Aug. 14, 2009