the aggressive mom...

the woman that gave me and half the town a hard time is back from vac.she told my friend off.she said in an email that she was mean and a bitch.she also wrote me and said she just didnt want to talk to me any more.i wrote and said maybe we can talk when you come home.my daughter has been calling her bff all week with no avail.so today i said to ask the momwhere she was.well she is over this girls house.this woman has alienated my daughter before.my daughter doesnt make friends easily and now her bff isnt her friend any more.she is crying.we did everything for this girl.mad dinner for her took her to the mall.my hands are tossed and my daughter is very sad.what to do...icant even email this mom she wont get back to me.but i feel as if i have to find out what is going on...tonite they have cheerleading (my daughter and her bff)do you think my husband should say something to the dad?or just let it go?

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I would just let it go. Your daughter is sad right now, but she deserves a better bff! She deserves someone that wants and will be her friend regardless of how psychotic the mother is. Just be there for your daughter and move on from that insanity!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:16 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• someone should say something. that woman needs to pull her horns in and grow up. go to her house and demand some answers. theres no reason to bring kids into it just because shes an immature little twit. ur hub should talk to the guy and c if he can get some answers too. thats screwed up.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• She said she didn't want to talk to you anymore.... you can't be any more clear than that.
    Leave her alone and let the children work out their problems. It's hard being the Mom, but we can't fix it for them unfortunately. Chances are something was said or done that made the Mom mad and now she's just wanting it to be over and done.
    Let it go and explain to your child that it hurts when you like someone but they either don't like you back or their parents won't let you hang out together.
    Hold her and hug her and help her meet new friends. Maybe tonight at practice the two girls can talk during the breaks.
    Leave the Mom alone tho, that's no place for the parents to argue etc. At our school, we signed a contract that we'd not do anything on school grounds (even away games) while our children were participating in a sports event that could disrupt or disrespect the organization (such as cursing, smoking, fighting etc).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2009