potty training twin boys???

how old before you start potty training ??? i have been working on potty training since january. they only do it when they want. what do i do. they will be 3 in november???

frazzatazz

Asked by frazzatazz at 2:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Were they born Nov. 8th? that is my b/day...lol

Have you tried throwing cheerios or froot loops in the toilet I mean like 2 or 3 and have them aim at them to see if they can hit it before you know it they have mastered the potty training it worked for my son.

Or have them make the water in the toilet bubbly...lol while peeing...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Put them in big boy underwear they get to pick out at the store covered by plastic pants to keep the pee from getting all over your house. I bought mine at babybestbuy.com. You will have to put them in the bathtub to take off the plastic pants because the pee will come out like a tidal wave. Plus, you'll probably want to rinse their legs off. If you leave the house, put them in Pull-Ups and just take them to the potty so they'll know to ask. I also put my son in Pull-Ups at night because I'm awful if I don't get my sleep! I think my son got tired of feeling the pee all over him and getting rinsed off so many times. Also, ask them every 20-30 minutes if they need to go. I'd take them in there anyway if it's been awhile! No drinks 30 minutes before bedtime except a little sip if need be. Also, they must try to potty before bed. For a while, I gave him one M&M for pee and two for poop.
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 5:23 PM on Aug. 11, 2009