my dreams come true?

i am a christian and ive had dreams that come true... like my husband was talking to another woman and i just had this dream he would laugh at me and a woman with no face would to... i had this dream for a two weeks... then i had a dream about me going through or phone bills and highlighting all thier calls 4 days in arow... well i dont get phone bills but i decied to order them and i found a number and called and it was a woman it was only called 4 times. but still she told me they went out to dinner and nothing else. anyway things like this have happened to me at least 3 other times... i was wondering if stuff like this happened to other christians... i feel its from God but i dont tell anyone because i dont want them to think im crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes it happens and I encourage you to pray for your husband . Many times God gives us dreams to pray and intercede for someone.
    I had a dream yrs ago of a friend committing suicide.. I didnt know what to do so I asked and was told by this friend to pray for the person in the dream. A week later she came to me and confessed to me that it was her that wanted to commit suicide and thanked me for praying for her. We went on to be close friends for 9 yrs. It was shocking and i had the dream twice in one night. I knew it was her but didnt tell her. So yeah pray for your husband.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I hate to say this but it seems to me like it is your deep intuition that comes with a cheating spouse... you may not see or feel it on an every day level but deep down you know what is going on... I think that this is a form of that... Every woman has intuitions about spouses, family, children... etc...

At least I do... and most women I know also do...

I am sorry that your hubby went on a date with another woman and you need to deal with that...
    orkibe3

Answer by orkibe3 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• yes i have dreams about family members all the time. i kept dreaming about my brother in Az and when i called my third sister to ask what was up i found out he was getting a divorce. i kept dreaming about my second sister and we were fighting about who had the right to come visit at our house. i called that sister and found out she and her two roommates were breaking up house keeping because the other two said my brother and his family couldn't come over for the holidays. My oldest sister says it is when our Guardian Angels are talking that we have these dreams
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 7:30 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Sounds like your guardian spirits are trying to tell you something. Either that or you are somewhat psychic and are experiencing precognitive dreams. Either way pay attention.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:29 PM on Aug. 11, 2009