Agree with this nut case?

This was her four months ago, shouting over the gunfire in a thin, shrill voice:

"I am extremely concerned about Obama specifically because I was born in Soviet Union, so I can tell that he is extremely dangerous. I believe he is the most dangerous thing one can imagine, in that he represents radical communism and radical Islam: He was born and raised in radical Islam, all of his associations are with radical Islam, and he was groomed in the environment of the dirty Chicago mafia. Can there be anything scarier than that?"

At the "birther" booth, Taitz greeted her fans.

"I'm so thrilled to meet you," said an Air Force vet named Thomas Fehring, a go-kart engine builder from Cincinnati.

A man named Bill Steiner shook her hand eagerly. "I drove 500 miles from Pennsylvania to meet you."

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 3:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Then suddenly he turned and shouted at the crowd. "If you do not believe that the free-enterprise system is the best possible way to raise the standard of living for everyone, then you're not an American."

I made a date to accompany Taitz and a group of "birthers" on a trip the next day to the state capital, where they were going to meet the attorney general and demand an investigation into Obama's birth certificate. A few minutes later, the man standing in the booth and passing out flyers — Carl Swennson, a computer store owner from Georgia — addressed the gathering crowd. "All right, everybody! If you are from Kentucky and you would like to be a part of a common-law jury to try and indict the usurper, Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama, all you need to do is step forward and we will hold court here today, right now!"

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/the-side/richardson-report/obama-birth-certificate-update
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• "Speaking truth, brother."

Three people stepped forward.

"Anybody else from Kentucky? All you gotta be is citizens of the state, eligible to vote."

A militia leader named Mark Koernke came forward with a group of his followers, bearded men in camouflage. They fell quickly into an animated conversation. "They got tent cities. It's 1929 all over again."

"Our sales are way down. People ain't buying."

"DHL is shutting down all its air freight. That's like 9,000 people gone."

One of the men edged closer to read what I was writing down on my pad. "Who do you work for?"

"You're from New York City?"

"He's FBI," another said.

The men were also worried about a ban on assault weapons and microstamps on shell casings and a plot by "the globalists" to cut the world population to one billion people. But here's the odd thing: they seemed very cheerful about it —
    sweet-a-kins

• especially when Koernke launched into a speech about guerrilla warfare and when a heavy-metal band called Poker Face struck up a set of songs with titles like "The Illuminati" and "Revolution" (I am the watchman out on patrol / I see the nation crumbling right out of control).

It's like Dostoevsky said: "A man can take pleasure even in a toothache."

And an aching nation is a fine occasion for a party.

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/the-side/richardson-report/obama-birth-certificate-update-081109#ixzz0Nu2CbrSn
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:04 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• What's so crazy about the truth?! I'm right with her, especially since she's been through it already. Things ARE NOT getting better. He's been in almost 8 months and has not accomplished ANYTHING with a mostly democratic congress...hmmmm. Can't blame Bush anymore. Most of Obama's own party disagree with him. Maybe you are overlooking something or just turning a blind eye to how scary he really is, but remember, you are getting what you and ACORN ( ACORN cheated for) asked for. Am I allowed to disagree with you without you reporting me to Obama? He did set up a website to report people like me who dare to oppose him.
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 4:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• That Taitz person is crazy. 100% loony. A scary individual who lies and persuades some not so smart people that she has a reason for her rants. Soeone needs to tell her to stop lying. What a nut case. I have Googled her and read all kinds of articles about her and she really is scary.And possibly a fraud.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I agree with most of it. Outside of the birther part.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• As crazy as Taitz may be, at least she is out there DOING something she believes in, instead of just wasting her life on a computer. Good for her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2009