How bad is this stuff for my baby?

My son is 12 months. He loves sour stuff. Pickles, orange juice, cranberry, lemonade. I only discovered this because my mom gives him that stuff w/o asking. He only has it about once every 2 weeks when we see my mom, how bad is it for him? He doesn't get sick or have a rash or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think it's bad. I would be concerned about the sugar in the lemonade, orange juice, etc if it were more often, but on occasion it's not that bad for him.

Answer by missanc at 3:16 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• well, the pickles are really healthy because they are soaked in vinegar which has like a ton of vitamins, just make sure they dont choke on the skin. but the juice.. idk. might want 2 delute that stuff with half water just to be safe. especially since most juices are mostly sugar or corn syrup.
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 3:17 PM on Aug. 11, 2009