What is going on? How does this make you feel?

Rep. David Scott (D-Ga.) was introduced on a Fox News appearance with the announcement that his office had been vandalized. A giant swastika was painted on the door.

"It is very unfortunate," Scott said. "I feel very bad about it."

Fox News said the incident has been reported to Capitol Hill police and that an investigation will be launched immediately.

At a turbulent town hall meeting last week, Rep. Scott accused disruptive attendees of being outsiders who "hijacked" the event. Asked about his response on air, Scott explained, "I was standing up for the people of Douglasville. They were disrespected."

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 3:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTLpb1y2ao0
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Some say the democrats are acting like communists so my guess would be that was the reason for this swastika.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Makes me feel like those goons on the hill better start taking these people seriously.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

Vandilizing property, carrying guns to town halls , shouting down anyone that opposes their opinion...Thats what the RIGHT is doing Not the left.....that behavior is dangerous to everyone.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

The only goons are the ones being beligerent to other Americans who are trying to participate in the process and ask questions of their reps but can't due to the brute actions of republicans..carrying guns to townhalls, calling in threats, screaming down other citizens to shut them up, and vandalizing property...please, understand what a thug or goon is

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Yeah did they catch the vandal??? Probably not Scott himself probably did it! They are desperate to look like victims now since their union gangs are assaulting people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Sweet, its hopeless with this set. I totally feel your frustration.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I also love how you assume its all republicans lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Republicans are getting people stirred up with the scare tactics. I hope the CIA is watching the gun toters at these town hall meetings.
    Anonymous

• gram seriously? The same grams who says people use "socialist" in place of the N word? lol I bet you you were also one of those who called other "racist" all through the campaigns who voiced their disagreerence with BOs policies.You are a fruitcake one or just want to totally discredit and deny others of their veiws.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2009