Could this finally be it?

Ok so long story short. I found out a few weeks ago I have PCOS. I started Metformin on July 28th I beleive. I took pill 16 out of 30 this morning. I've been suddenly out of nowhere getting the "classic" symptoms. Nausia, vomiting, frequent urination, eating like crazy, eating things I usually cant stand to even look at, being able to smell everything and I mean EVERYTHING, fatigue, headches (which started 2 days ago and have been OUTRAGES) others I cant think of. I cant tell you if I've missed a period cause I havnt had one since April. I have been BDing off and on. For a few days, 2-4, I will go everyday then for a week I would only go every 2 days- everyother day. I took a test on the 7th that said no but since then everything has been getting stronger. What do you think? After almost a year of trying could this finally be it? If I am not pregnant could these be symptoms of ovulation?

sweetiowamommy

Asked by sweetiowamommy at 3:16 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• could be---try another test. If its negative, but the symptoms persist, have them do a blood test. Or-you could just be experiencing a hormonal imbalance from the PCOS being treated.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Thats true. I never thought about a Hormonal Imbalance. Just for the heck of it I left a message with my doctor to call me back tomorrow to see what she thinks though. She may want to do a test blood and other to be sure. We will see I guess!
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 6:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I took that med for three months straight and those are classic symptoms from the medicine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Aug. 12, 2009