Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the mucus discharge with small portions of brown mixed in? What could that be. Also, how often do u have ovulation discharge before ur cycle comes? And I had that discharge last night and then it's no more. i've been feeling really weird and my breast ache and I feel very nausea all day my fiance' and I had sex last night.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be having that discharge as a mix of sex and getting ready to start your period...I've had it before. When I was getting close to starting or had just gotten off my period and had sex I would have lots of discharge with a brownish tint. If you are worried about pregnancy...the day after having sex you would not be having any signs whatsoever, it would be too early for implantation bleeding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• No, I was wondering what it was. It came before we had sex. And I had a cycle all ready this month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2009