After having X amount of kids do you start forgetting how many you had?

Sesame street had the woman in the shoe and big bird was counting her kids looking for Ernie and she had one more than she thought, which prompted her to say "what do you mean!? their all mine!?".. which got me thinking...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't forget how many i have but I do forget their birthdays on occasion! Not like I miss their birthday but I'll be making them appointments and the person will ask me their birthday and I say "Uhh...give me minute!" That's bad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I am terrible with remembering important things about my kids births. They were all born in the afternoon and evening (so far). I often ask my hubby about birth weight and double check their birthdate. But I think that has a lot more to do with the fact that I don't remember numbers very well and hubby does!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 3:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• not how many but I forget who I'm calling (I have 3) and forget how old they are sometimes....lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• no but sometimes i forget my age... is that the same concept? i only have one child so if i forgot i really would be looney :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2009