i think i might be pg again but i had a three day period??? could i be?

ive takin 3 home test and there are all no ive had headackes im always tired and its making me crazy i go to my dr 1 week from friday?

jacobsmommy657

Asked by jacobsmommy657 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be and you could not be. I know when I was first pregnant I didnt know but I always sleepy and crabby...I was so sore and all that. My tests came back neg. I took like 4 a month, then on my husbands bday I started throwing up in the morning and he went and got more tests and I took it that night and I was in fact pregnant. I didnt have insurance and a doc visit to see if I was pregnant was expenisve so thats why I didnt go to the doc when I was having problems...but when I found out I was pregnant I called the doc and got an appointment. I hope all works out!! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2009