advice please

6 days late and 6 pregnancy tests that came out very light positive.... read below

its weird thought bc i dont have any spotting at all.... no nausea... the only thing that is different than normal is: im eating all the time ill be full then hungry like 20 minutes later, i pee a little more than usual but not much, a little constipated(TMI), a little more headaches than normal, and some white colored discharge, and i think thats about it....

seniors09

Asked by seniors09 at 3:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Call your doctor for a blood test.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 3:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• So what is the question??? Sounds like you are pregnant! Every single pregnancy of mine has been SO different. Congratulations!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 3:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Congratulations!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Sweetie...you're preggers!! A light positive is a positive...if that little line shows up even lightly, you are knocked up hunny!! Don't forget that not everyone gets nausea and that every person and pregnancy is different. Go get a blood test, or go to the gyno...Congrats!! I hope some of your baby dust rubs off on me!! : )
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Well i agree,it looks like you are indeed pregnant. Even if the line is faint,its there! And I also agree with Jazi1105 that "signs" always vary. Different things happen with different people. And believe me, I have had 5 kids in 4 different pregnancies and I have had signs vary even in different pregnancies. Eg. I only had mild nausea with my DS, None at all with my 1st DD and when I was preggers with the twins (identical girls) I was constantly feeling sick!! Then with my last pregnancy (another DD) I was perfectly fine! So even different pregancies with the same person,signs can vary. SO...all thats left to say is CONGRATS& GOOD LUCK!! (if u r still concerned go to your Dr and get a blood test) =]
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 7:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• thats exactly how i was when i was first prego..i think all the other symptoms didnt kick in until around 2 or 3 months.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 3:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2009