Do you pray for your government?

Wondering if you pray for this government or just let it ride and hope for no more disasters?

As Believers in God Almighty do you believe that He has the power to clean up the mess that is going on right now in this government body? I certainly do believe.

Would you that are willing to see change in a possitive way be willing to set a day aside for us to pray together for a REAL CHANGE for the good to take place for this country?

bloodbought

Asked by bloodbought at 3:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do pray for our nation as well as our leadership. I pray that we as a nation will once again turn our hearts toward God, that the eyes of our gov't leaders would be opened to the truth and that we, as a nation would position ourselves to receive forgiveness & once again be a mighty & blessed country.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I don't pray as much as I should! I know Bush had numerous people praying for him on a daily basis. I hope Obama does too!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 3:57 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I do not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I do. I don't agree with anything Obama stands for, and his policies are completely opposite what I hold dear,but I do pray for him,and all our leaders. I pray, honestly,that the day will come when he puts his own ego aside, and realizes just how much he desperately needs God,and lets God take over. Then,and ONLY then will things ever start to improve.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• PRAYING FOR OUR
    GOVERNMENT LEADERS
    Christians must stay informed and communicate with their officials. Do not forget to praise them when they vote right and take correct stands. Pray for them when they are in error. That seems to be the norm today. BE not afraid. For what is spoken all shall hear and pay close attention to the WORD OF GOD!!!

"Don't withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in the power of your hand to do it." Proverbs3:27
    "I exhort therefore, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and givings of thanks, be made for all men: for kings and all who are in high places; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; who desires all people to be saved and come to full knowledge of the truth." 1 Timothy 2:1-4.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:15 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• micheledo
    I don't pray as much as I should! I know Bush had numerous people praying for him on a daily basis. I hope Obama does too!
    ~~~~
    Yes, I know and I used to smile when people would say that Bush had his administration praying before the day ever began. God was welcome in the White House. Our Nation was blessed every morning and I am sure throughout the day.
    There is not prayer in the White House now...Obama wants to keep it neutral. Well I guess we all see what that is doing for the nation...don't we?
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I did...and REAL CHANGE did happen!

Bush Lite and the Ding-Dong Beauty Queen lost lost lost lost lost!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• PRAY THAT OUR LEADERS FOLLOW GOD'S
    WILL
    Love the Truth:
    "And with all deception of wickedness for those who are being lost, because they didn't receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. Because of this, God sends them a working of error, that they should believe a lie." 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12.

Sounds about right and that is why at this point in our lives we have someone like obama and his bunch running and ruining this great nation.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:21 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• 11, 2009 by: Anonymous
    I did...and REAL CHANGE did happen!

~~~~~~
    O yes; there was and is real change.
    Unfortunetly we are all at a loss with this little man and his team in the government.
    When you grow up a bit even you will understand it.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2009