Do you pray for this government?

Do you pray for your government?
Wondering if you pray for this government or just let it ride and hope for no more disasters?

As Believers in God Almighty do you believe that He has the power to clean up the mess that is going on right now in this government body? I certainly do believe.

Would you that are willing to see change in a possitive way be willing to set a day aside for us to pray together for a REAL CHANGE for the good to take place for this country?

bloodbought

Asked by bloodbought at 3:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I definitely do. I pray that truth will triumph & that the hearts of the government leaders as well as the people of our country will turn back to God so the He will heal our land. That is our only hope for survival as a free nation.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I pray for our Country, I think the government is beyond hope
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• PRAYING FOR OUR
    GOVERNMENT LEADERS
    Christians must stay informed and communicate with their officials. Do not forget to praise them when they vote right and take correct stands. Pray for them when they are in error. That seems to be the norm today. BE not afraid. For what is spoken all shall hear and pay close attention to the WORD OF GOD!!!

"Don't withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in the power of your hand to do it." Proverbs3:27
    "I exhort therefore, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and givings of thanks, be made for all men: for kings and all who are in high places; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; who desires all people to be saved and come to full knowledge of the truth." 1 Timothy 2:1-4.

bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• ditto on what bloodbought posted...like your name
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 4:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• yes...we pray everyday...I pray several times a day and they always include a prayer for our Nation and our govt
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:35 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• No. I don't pray for our government. Our government is not a person. I do, however, pray for those who have been elected to jobs within the governement. I feel that is a better way to get right to the point.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• on Aug. 11, 2009 by: jesse123456
    No. I don't pray for our government. Our government is not a person. I do, however, pray for those who have been elected to jobs within the governement. I feel that is a better way to get right to the point.
    ~~~~~
    O yes I too use their names. I am glad that you put it this way also.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 10:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009