Old women with guns?

So Obama wants gun control?
I wonder how this woman would feel about not having her gun?
"THE HOUSTON HERALD NEWSPAPER" IN HOUSTON , TEXAS

MARCH 5th, 2009
~
Last Thursday Night Around Midnight,
A Woman From Houston , Texas Was Arrested, Jailed, And Charged With Manslaughter
For Shooting A Man 6 Times In The Back As He Was Running Away With Her Purse.
~
The Following Monday Morning,
The Woman Was Called In Front Of The Arraignment Judge, Sworn In, And Asked To Explain Her Actions.
~
The Woman Replied,
"I Was Standing At The Corner Bus Stop For About 15 Minutes, Waiting For The Bus To Take Me Home After Work.
I Am A Waitress At A Local Cafe...
~
I Was There Alone,
So I Had My Right Hand On My Pistol, That Was In My Purse, That Was Hung Over My Left Shoulder.
~
All Of A Sudden I Was Being Spun Around Hard To My Left.
As I Caught My Balance, I Saw A Man Running Aw

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I Looked Down At My Right Hand And I Saw That My Fingers Were Wrapped Tightly Around My Pistol.

The Next Thing I Remember Is Saying Out Loud, " No Way Punk! Your Not Stealing My Pay Check And Tips."

~

I Raised My Right Hand, Pointed My Pistol At The Man Running Away From Me With My Purse,

And Squeezed The Trigger Of My Pistol 6 Times!

~

When Asked By The Arraignment Judge,

"Why Did You Shoot The Man 6 Times?

~

The Woman Replied Under Oath,

"Because, When I Pulled The Trigger Of My Pistol The 7th Time,

It Only Went Click."

~

The Woman Was Acquitted Of All Charges.

And She Was Back At Work, At The Cafe, The Next Day!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• COOL!
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Is this a joke? I am asking because if you shoot a person for stealing your purse, it is murder. No way to get around it. You just don't shoot someone for such a dumb reason/ In fact, you just DON'T shoot someone. Get it? So---is this a joke?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• lol...
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:35 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• No this is a true story and oh yes I would have shot a thug for stealing my purse too.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:35 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• anon if someone bust into my home once they cross the threshold of my home its over.Do not tell me I cannot protect myself and family...and here in TN if someone enters my home in such a way I CAN shoot them
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:35 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Now the shotting in the back is sticky because yes it is no longer a threat to the person when the criminal is going the other way and not shooting at the person or nothing.Personally I feel if people are going to steal from others they get what they deserve but legally yeah it would be sticky.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:37 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• " No this is a true story and oh yes I would have shot a thug for stealing my purse too. "

I probably wouldnt have shot him 6 times, but instead I wouldve shot him twice. Once in each damn leg.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:41 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I would have shot at him..*shrugs* chance you take trying to steal from me
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I probably wouldnt have shot him 6 times, but instead I wouldve shot him twice. Once in each damn leg.
    _____________
    Very true! I probably wouldn't want to fatally shoot him either...but I will be damned if someone tries to take away the right for a little old lady to be able to defend herself!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2009