Would you stop eating them?

I notice that a lot of people go by what researchers say.So if research proved that eating healthy foods like fruits and veggies were causing cancer,would you believe them? Would you stop eating them? Just a what if question for ya.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't eat much fruit and even less vegetables so I'm good. LOL.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• i dont read anything on that crap.. heck we still were eatn our peanutbutter.. lol researchs suck..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I eat what my grandparents ate,if,you notice,the researchers find fault in everything,and it seems like people are dying younger and faster,in the old days, the people ate good home grown food,and most lived to be in their 90s.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• What doesn't cause cancer? I just learned that eating hot dogs increases the risk of kids having lukemia...... I had hot dogs and so do all of the kids I know. I think this cancer thing is getting rediculous. It happens and some people live and some don't it's just one of the things that is part of life. I smoke, eat hot dogs and stand near the microwave
    OOPS I guess I'm getting cancer
    Anonymous

• beeky is funny
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:19 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• everything will kill us eventually so I'd rather eat my fruits and veggies and risk that cancer than eat the modified processed crap that will kill me sooner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I don't believe half the stuff that comes from the mouths of researchers or scientists anyways. I'd still eat my veggies. :-)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:37 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• LOL, Im guessing there are many that would but may not admit it.

Research changes too much for my comfortability. I may read up on it and such but if it doesnt sit right in my heart and mind you wont see me praising it up the wazoo LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Did you know that 100% of people who eat fruits and veggies DIE? ***100%****

Eggs have got back and forth for years. Eat what you want in moderation exerciese and sleep. Enjoy your life and don't worry about all this research.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Many of the pesticides used on fruits and vegetables are carcinogenic

Answer by rkoloms at 5:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2009