Pools and pregnancy?

I have a medium sized above ground pool. Well the pump just broke about 2 weeks ago and we're waiting for the company we bought it from to confirm our order and send us a new one. we've been keeping it clean with Chlorine Tablets, but its starting to get little piles of gunk on the bottom. not a lot but enough to see. I was just wondering if its safe for me to get in while the pool isnt exactly the cleanest. Im 20 weeks pregnant???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should be ok...I mean the slime or whatever isnt going to get into your body unless you put it there. Your va jay jay isnt going to suck up the water to the baby. You should be ok. But if you are feeling uncertain just call your doctor and ask.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• i think you'd be fine. unless its like growing green stuff at the surface, you're prob good. i was even in a river when i was preggo (it was summer and i was like 5 months) and nothin happened. so i'd say go for it.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 5:23 PM on Aug. 11, 2009