If you had a baby girl a year ago and your bff was expecting a baby girl....broke and had nothing would you

Have a garage sale and sell your baby stuff knowing she was in need
or give her whatever she needed because you know she is going to need alot, has no money and the bio dad won't get a job

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd give her all the stuff. I mean if my friend didn't have anything, i would do that. she has sone so much for me,
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I would give her the things that I dont need anymore...then I would also tell her that she needs to leave that deadbeat if hes not willing to take care of his kid. then try to get help from the state or something if she needs it. she really doesnt need that guy if hes not willing to help out at all!!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 4:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I'd give her all my extra stuff. We hold on to a lot because we are still having kids. But people have been SO generous to us. I LOVE passing on bags of baby clothes to someone who needs them. It is that much better when you know the person!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I also love giving away baby stuff to people I know.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I'd give her my stuff, of course.

Last year we had a total of 5 garage sales. We still had several tubs of clothes left. So, I gave all of the girl stuff to a girl in my brother's class who was pregnant (he is 11 years younger than me), and I gave all of the boy stuff to a relative who just found out that she was having a boy.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I would give some key items I know she could use and perhaps return to me in case I wanted to have more children. Like infant tub, pack & play and the like; with the understanding that you would be wanting those items back when she's done with them. She'll be more inclined to take good care of them if you're letting her know you want the back for future use for yourself.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I would give it to her if I was just planning on selling it anyway. Unless she's just expecting you to do it then I might be upset, but I'd want the baby to be taken care of.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I would give her what baby stuff I was no longer using. I did lend a lot of my baby items to my closest friend. She has a lot of money compared to me, but why spend money on things you need for such a short time.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 5:06 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I gave my swing and baby seats to my sister(couldn't take the clothes because she had a girl) and all of my baby boy clothes to my neighbors sister and her friend
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• If,it was me,and I just went through this,I picked all the real expensive dresses out of my grandaughters things,and boxed the rest up and gave it to the person,I was surprised that it was so many new items that my grandbaby didn't wear. Also,is it possible that you and her friend can give her a blessing shower,a blessing shower is just a group of moms showing a new mom some love,you bring her gifts used or new,this is really a good idea for your friend.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 5:11 PM on Aug. 11, 2009