Soo bloody thirsty!! What does it mean>?

I dono what to do.. the last couple of days I just can't seem to drink enough of anything!!! its driving me crazy.. I know that its part of having the GD but come on I shouldnt be this thirsty all the time. Does that mean somethings wrong?? I am not on any kind of medicine for my GD yet and hope to keep it that way but it seems I cant drink enough.. What does that mean?

Thanks in advance for all the advice

Cameolynn

Asked by Cameolynn at 4:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• u could be dehydrated
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I was thirstier while pregnant too - felt like Iwas drinking enough to drown a whale.

I wasn't GD but I do know thats a sign or symptom

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• i'm thirsty as hell all the time, we just need more water.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I know that it could be a bad thing. But you really could just be a little dehydrated. I down a gallon of milk by myself like every 4 days now. And it just started a couple weeks ago (I'm 30 weeks). It could just be your body telling you you need something. Ask your doc at your next appt.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 5:13 PM on Aug. 11, 2009